Well we did get me updating a huge enormous legendary once for month, but it’s been a while since I updated. I know there are people who are honestly interested in me and the fact I’m not dead, so I thought I’d let you know what I’ve been doing the past two months.
- I’ve watched two episodes of anime. I watched two episodes of March Comes in Like a Lion, love that show so much. It’s a great coming of age story that deals with mental illness, relationships and so much more. Unfortunately I don’t watch nearly the amount of
badanime I use to although that could be because being an adult is insanely busy. I’m due for anime binge watch weekend.
- I moved further south in Ohio. Moving is not fun. I hated it. But I love being closer to work and am doing much better because of it.
- As of last month, I have worked for my company for three years. Good for something working out?
- I watched The Edge of Seventeen. Good movie that reminded me of being an angsty teenager and how nothing was as bad as I thought it was.
- Also hit the two year anniversary with my boyfriend Russ. Nice to know I haven’t fucked that up yet.
- Playing through a lot of Pokemon.
That pretty much sums up the past two months for me.